Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Abby's last First Day of Preschool

Today was Abby's last first day of preschool. I kind of have mixed emotions. I love that Abby loves school, and is so smart. She is already reading, and can add things. She is actually more ready for kindergarten than a lot of kindergartners are. But she missed the deadline by a week. So we get to do preschool one more year. I am glad that I get to have her home with me for one more year. It kind of makes me sad to see that my baby is getting so big.

Here are just a few pictures of her first day of school.
Abby in her new outfit.

She just LOVES to get her picture taken. Can you tell?

Abby with her fabulous teacher, Miss Jenny. She is one of the main reasons I am not too worried about her being in preschool one more year. She is wonderful with Abby, and I know that she will make sure that Abby is challenged at school.

Now I just need to get my schedule figured out for the times when I don't have her home. (Probably at the school helping the other kids classes)

1 comment:

DIAZ BLOG said...

I told Abby that she can move in with me so I can see her always....she told me NO! She is do dang cute!