I love going to the schools and listening to my kids sing, talk, and watch them dance. I know how hard it is to get all the kids in the whole grade to sit down and do what they are told. I understand why they always have the tall people in the back and the short people in the front. And I understand why all the parents want to sit in or near the front. BUT being the mom of short people I have one complaint. If you have a short child on the front row, you CANNOT see them when you are anywhere past the 3rd row! We could see the top 3 rows of children perfectly when we went to Cameron's end of year program (oh and FYI I was there 30 minutes early). We could not see Cameron at all! Even when he was standing! The only way I was able to get this picture was to climb over everyone on the row to get to the isle, squat down (so as not to get in the way of others photographing or video taping), and wait. All I am asking is for those who have children on the top few rows, please be considerate of those who have short children in the front, and let them near to watch their kids.
Thank you.

That is Cameron, front and center in red, on the front row!
2 comments:
McKenzie's program is on Thursday, I am going to be there at least 45 minutes early! Hopefully I can watch hers!!
Thats fine as long as they give tall people more leg room in the back row.
Post a Comment