Monday, May 30, 2011

Dance Pictures

Last Thursday my girls had their dance pictures. They had fun getting all dressed up, and having makeup on. They looked adorable! Being the cheapo that I am I thought I would take my own pictures of them instead of purchasing them from the photographer. So, before I took them out for their pictures, I did a photo shoot myself with them. Here are just a few of the pictures that I took.

Abby was first. It probably helped that the older kids were still in school. Abby had a BLAST posing for me! I have a ton of just sassy poses from that kid! Here are just a few that I have edited.

See, what did I tell you? Sassy! I love her :)

I thought this one looked amazing in black and white.

McKenzie was last. Her shoot was a little crazy. I had to run soccer stuff over to Pug in the middle of it, them we had to hurry and finish before we had to leave for her studio pictures.

Such a beautiful girl.

And of course a black and white one.


I am starting to understand my camera a little more each time I use it. I am hoping to one day actually take a class and really learn. Until then, I will take 100 pictures just to have 10 good ones :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I absolutely LOVE the "sassy" photo! They are both so cute! Great photos!

Cindi said...

The girls are so cute. Good job. The pictures are great.