Anyways... here are just a few picture of Christmas morning.Sorry, they are going backwards
Here we are all dressed and ready to go.
Every year my Mom make the whole family Christmas pj's. We had a huge bin full of old jammies that she has made. So, for one of McKenzie faith in God projects, we decided to cut the pants up and make a blanket out of them. McKenzie did most of the cutting (which turned out to be 300 squares). Then she sewed the fabric and batting into "sandwiches" and I sewed them all together. I think it turned out really cute!
Kenzie thrilled with her ipod shuffle.
Cameron opening his ipod shuffle.
Abby opening her Madame Alexander doll.
I was so proud of my kids this year. They were so grateful for all of their presents. It was a smaller Christmas, with a lot more homemade gifts, but they loved it. That night as I was tucking Cameron in he told me that this was the best Christmas ever.
1 comment:
What a cute idea to do with the old Christmas jammies! Did you end up making the robes? They turned out really cute!
Post a Comment