Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family Pictures

So, we finally got family pictures done! We have a good friend (Cindi Braby) that takes pictures at a VERY reasonable prices, so we jumped on the band wagon!!

Here are just a few picture that we had taken.

Pug and me. Ahhh... aren't we just so cute together?


My handsome boy Cameron. The girls will be all over him in a few years.


Beautiful McKenzie. She looks way too grown up!


Sweet Abby, who just loves to pose for pictures!


The whole FAMILY!!

6 comments:

Rheanna said...

So CUTE!

Abby said...

Love the pictures! You guys are one good looking bunch.

Deanne Hill said...

They turned out fabulously! I love the colors too! I've been trying to think of colors we could wear for our family pic- do you care if we steal? :)

Heather said...

Love, love, love your pictures!!!

Jenni said...

Yay, you got them! They are adorable, now will ya send me some already??? :) :) :)

DIAZ BLOG said...

Oh....I LOVE them! The green is awesome! You guys are so dang cute :)