Monday, September 13, 2010

My Baby is 4!

So, I am a little behind on this post. My sweet little baby girl turned 4 on the 8th. I don't know how time flew so fast, but there it is!
Abby is the sweetest little girl. She loves everyone and is not shy to give anyone a hug (including complete strangers at the store or credit union or wherever else she might be). She loves grandparents and thinks that anyone who is older is a grandparent and deserves a hug. Infact she has adopted the lady across the street as one of her unoffical grandmas!
You always know where you stand with Abby. If she is mad at you she will stare you down with one of her dirty looks (anyone privelaged enough to get one of those knows what I mean!!). But she can also be the most loving, caring, thoughtful person you could meet.
Abby is the clown of our family. She can always make her Mommy or Daddy laugh. Not to mention all the laughing that she does with Cameron and McKenzie.
I am so glad that I have Abby as my daughter. I just can't imagine our life without her. I love you Abby, Abigail, Abster, 6- pack, Abby Caddabie, Lou, Munchkin, Pooper, Princess, and whatever else we have called you!!

Here is a look at Abby over the past four years.

Hospital

2 Weeks

3 months

9 Months

1 Years

2 Years

3 Years

4 Years

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I love that girl and her hugs too! Her new dress looks so adorable on her. It's nice to be married into a family that has all these fun talents! Happy birthday, sweet girl! :)

Deanne Hill said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! Sorry a little late! :) Come and play with us soon!

DIAZ BLOG said...

dang...she is CUTE! Oh and she can crack me up too!!