Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New House

So I finally have a phone and Internet, so I am going to do a quick post with just a few pictures of our house. Just a note- we LOVE our house and our new neighborhood. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming. My kids have lots of new friends so it has made the transition much easier for them.


Here is the outside of the house- I probably should have moved the car, but oh well. I am sure you can get the gist of it :) (and remember I am not all the way unpacked- which is why I don't have a picture of every room)

Our Living room...

Family room...

Kitchen (not the best picture, and I REALLY should have cleaned off the counter, but I wanted to get this done)

Master Bedroom...

Master Bath...

Abby's room...

McKenzie's room...

Cameron's room...


Not pictured.... we have an office, guest room, 3 and a half more bathrooms, and a family the size of Texas!
At least you can sort of see our new crib :)

8 comments:

Nelson said...

new crib as in "house" or new crib as in a baby is on its way?

Utah Mom said...

So happy for you. We'll miss you around but Russ is excited that he still sees McKenzie at school.

Jenni said...

I was seriously looking for a crib in one of those pictures! Is it me, or did it sound like you were making an announcement, with a little smiley face next to your "crib" comment? It took me a minute to figure things out....:)

dtcmw said...

Ha ha! I thought "baby crib" too as I read. I'm so glad you guys got settled and are so happy! - Teri

Heather said...

Your house looks AMAZING!! I am very happy for you guys!

Laurie said...

HA HA HA!! I almost missed that! I am not very good at reading through these blogs! CONGRATS!!!

Katie Stoddart said...

NO!! Sorry guys, no baby. I just really like the MTV show Cribs.

Unknown said...

Beautiful home! Congratulations!