Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moving On?

Well, I have been waiting to post this, just in case something happens. We have sold our house...again. So far things are going just fine- keep our fingers crossed. They have until Friday at 5:00 to back out and still keep their earnest money. So, hopefully that doesn't happen again. We have also put an offer on a house about 15 minutes from here. Not too far, but just far enough. I will post more about the house once we have moved in (ie pictures and stuff). But I will say that it is 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and almost 3300 sf. Very nice! So things will be CRAZY over the next few weeks, so don't plan on too many posts for awhile. :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

I am so EXCITED for you!! Let us know when moving day is and we will gladly come help.

The Garber Family said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Where is the house you put an offer on at?

dtcmw said...

I am so hopeful this all works out this time! A little bummed too since I was hoping to have Cameron in my class this year, but that just means I'll have to try a little harder to see all of you! Good luck!

Tony said...

This is a very, very exciting and stressful time for you guys! I can't wait for your next post...Congrats! :) -Melissa

Jenni said...

Good luck, hope all goes well!!!:)