Thursday, July 8, 2010

June- in a nutshell

June was a crazy busy month!! I have not been very good at blogging lately, so here is part of our June (the part that I actually remembered to take pictures).

Cameron had his birthday party. It was wild a crazy!! Waaaayyy too amny little boys!! j/k We had a great time. Cameron wanted a Star Wars party, so we ate Galactic Pizza (Little Ceasars) with Yoda Soda (Sprite and lime sherbet) to drink. They all went on a Jedi Quest to become a true Jedi. At the end of their quest they were all presented with a Light Saber (pool noodles with duct tape). Everyone had a blast, and I was very happy when they all went home. Wheww!

This was the best picture I could get with all of them.

Pug's sister Heather came up with her kids- from Arizona. And we all went to the Bee's game. I don't think that we ever really watch the game- we just go for the socializing!
Cameron and Dave

Ella and Abby

Heather and Max- Some how I forgot to downlaod the picture of Kenzie and Elise, but I have a really cute picture of the two of them.


Abby got the chance to go to the Real game with JUST Pug. She was so excited that it was just her and no brother or sister :)


One of Pug's friends from his mission married an Italin girl and moved to Italy. He was here in Utah for a week and made time to come and see us. It was great to see Tom and hear how things were going for him and his cute family. We missed Stephy and their two adorable kids.


Well, that just about covers most of June- except like I said for those MANY time I forgot to take picture. Oh well, maybe I will get better in the future.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Summer is so hard to want to sit inside on the computer! I get like a week or so of things to post about and do them all at the same time. That's just the way it goes sometimes. :)

Tony said...

Dang! I wanted to see the light sabers? Any pictures of them? Looks like good times. -Melissa

Thomas Bowcut said...

Awesome! What an honor to make the Stoddart Crew blog! It was great to see you guys again.