
Happy Birthday to the greatest guy in the world. He is so good to me and to our kids. He is always pitching in to help wherever it is needed. He loves to play with the kids and gets them so giggley and wired. He loves to tuck them into bed and read them stories. He is so good about being a good example to those around him. He loves the gospel and tries to live his life the way Heavenly Father would want him to. He is sweet and caring and understanding. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I love you Babe! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (I won't mention the #) hehe
3 comments:
Yes, Pug is a great guy! Happy Birthday!!!! (And I know how old he is. For some reason I have it written on my calendar!!)
It's ok Katie...I'll mention the age for ya--35 right?? LOL. Happy Birthday Pug! We love ya. -Melissa
Happy Birthday, Pug! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment