Pug's sister Heather came up from Arizona for Christmas this year. We all went up to Temple Square to see the lights. Our kids have so much fun together!

I just thought that this was a cute picture of Abby and her Daddy so I had to post it :)

McKenzie always wanted a dress coat to wear to church, so this year for Christmas she got one. I think it makes her look so grown up.

All three kids in the Christmas Sunday attire.

Cameron sporting his new white shirt and tie- he didn't want to be in the picture and was mad that I made him.

Abby in her new dress. I love sweater dresses!

Every Christmas Eve we get to open up one present. Always pajamas from my mom. Thanks again Mom for the way cute jammies!!

This one got out of order-
For Abby's preschool field trip we went to see Santa. Last year Abby did NOT like Santa, in fact she called him the "Bad Man." I thought things might be a little different this year, NOPE! She still would not go anywhere close to him (unless I was there). It might be hard to tell in the picture, but Abby was holding on to me for dear life. At least she likes him from a distance this year, baby steps.

For New Year's Eve we were able to spend the night at our good friends, the Naccarato's, house. We ate way too much, played many many many games, stayed up way too late and got up way too early. It was so much fun! Then they let us tag along with them as they went bowling. What a great way to ring in the new year!
Well, here's to hoping this year is as wonderful as the last.
3 comments:
Cute pictures. You made me lol about going to bed late and waking up early at our house. That's kids for ya. Let's send the kids somewhere else next year. :) -Melissa
I LOVE your family! Those pictures are so cute!
I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. I love the pic of Abby with Santa. She's so darling. McKenzie looks so beautiful with her new fancy coat. We miss you guys. We never see you any more now that soccer is over. We'll have to have you over to play.
Post a Comment