So, here is the newest member of our family. A cute little 12 week old toy poodle named Kirby. My Mom thought that with all the bad news that we have had we needed a "Puppy Pick me up". So Saturday she called and gave me the number of someone selling toy poodles. I called and picked him up. He is so good with kids. He just follows the kids around, kisses them on the face and just loves them. And we haven't had any "accidents" yet. He goes potty outside. Thanks so much Mom for such a wonderful surprise!!
How cute~ what a great pick me up! I am so sorry to hear about your bad news! I wish I wasn't so happy you are staying for longer! We love having you guys as neighbors maybe now we can get together and do some fun stuff to get us through the winter!
9 comments:
He is adorable! Congrats on your new addition!!
How cute! And no allergies? The girls are so cute.
cute!
No Allergies!!! We had to give away our last dog because Abby was allergic to him. Poodles are hypoallergenic
he's so cute! I'm so glad that Abby isn't allergic. The kids will love having him around!
He's darling. I'm glad you were able to get him. Congrats!!!
How cute~ what a great pick me up! I am so sorry to hear about your bad news! I wish I wasn't so happy you are staying for longer! We love having you guys as neighbors maybe now we can get together and do some fun stuff to get us through the winter!
I bet your kids are so thrilled!
Toy Poodle... such a better idea then say chocolate lab :) So jealous. Cutest puppy ever!!
Post a Comment