Well, a lot has happened in the past few weeks...
Our house SOLD!! Yep! That is right! Now, granted we didn't get all the money out of it that we wanted, but who can in a market like this? But we did make enough to get a bigger house.
So, those of you who remember a few months back when we put our house on the market will remember that we had put money on a lot to build a beautiful home in Harvest Hills. BUT we had to have our house under contract by July 23rd. Well, that time came and went and nothing on the house. So, we lost the lot and the house :(
Then when we finally has our house under contract I found a beautiful house in the Ranches, completely finished, fenced, with every upgrade imaginable!! Any ways, we put in our offer, but they had accepted another offer about 3 hours before our made it in. It seemed like we were going to be homeless! Well, Pug was so upset that he left work early and just drove around. He ended up at our old lot and noticed that a hole had been dug. He stopped in at the model home to talk with the agent and found out that they were building OUR house on OUR lot and that nobody has bought it yet! So, we are doing what we thought we were supposed to do in the first place! It is amazing how everything worked out the way it was supposed to!
We are moving into a condo in the Ranches until December, and we are planning on just driving the kids into Harvest Hills for school. And in for church as well.
We are really going to miss the friends that we have made out in City Center, but I know that we are not all that far away!
2 comments:
Congrats Katie! I hate to see you go but I am so happy for you! you will be missed. You got your dream house!
I happy for you guys but sad that you will be leaving. Who will I ask to sub for me or hold my kid?? JK We will miss you!
Post a Comment