The first Thursday of the month (as usual) we go to the Thanksgiving point farm and the zoo. Forgot to take pictures at the zoo, but here is Abby on the horse at the farm.

But on the way to the farm I had a little mishap. See that thing sticking out of the tire? Yeah, that would be a kitchen knife. Yes you read right, a knife! I was in the Ranches, almost to the Maverik when all of a sudden my car started to rattle- very loudly! I pulled into the business park across from the gas station, check the trunk to see if something was rattling in there, opened Abby's door to see if she had dropped something. That is when I heard the low hissing sound- a flat tire!! Luckily Pug wasn't too far away and was able to come to my rescue. Of all the things to run over, who know it would be a knife!

We went up to Deer Creek with our friends the Walton's for some fun on the water one Saturday too.
Here are the little girls have fun in the water faucet.

Here is Cameron and Pug out on one of the wave runners

More of the crew waiting to go out.

Every Tuesday in August Thanksgiving Point was offering $2 admission to any of their venues. So the last Tuesday in August I went with Melissa and 3 of her kids to the dinosaur museum. It was very crowded, but the kids had a blast!


Pug took Cameron to the monster truck, along with his dad, brother-in-law Matthew and nephew Nathan.

We went out to dinner with some of Pug's mission friends, the Cahoons and the Dennisons.

Kenzie and Cameron started soccer (don't ask why I only have a picture of McKenzies game and not Camerons- I will bring my camera to his next game)

Abby learned how to ride her bike.

Abby started Preschool with Teacher Jenny- even though Abby missed the deadline by 8 days Jenny was more than happy to take her.


Cameron's first day of 1st grade.

McKenzie's first day of 3rd grade.
3 comments:
Oh goody! I'm not the only one behind on my blogging... :) What cute kids. Looks like you're having fun! :) -Melissa
That knife is crazy!
I'm super impressed you made it into $2 Tuesdays at T point. I had NO idea it would be like that.
We just went home and had Matt's parents get us in the next night (they have passes to get all grandkids in free and guests in for half off).
Post a Comment