This post should have been done a while ago, but there just isn't enough time int he day to do everything that needs to be done, so here it is now. Back on March 9th Jeff and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. Luckily, my mom was in town for McKenzie's baptism- so we asked her if she would stay an extra week and watch our kids. So, the day after Kenzie's baptism we left for a grand adventure- DISNEYLAND! I know, that is usually a place to go with the kids (and we have taken them there a few times before), but we wanted to go and have fun without them. It was great. Sunday night we stayed in St. George, then drove to Cali on Monday. Monday afternoon was spent at the beach followed by dinner at In-N-Out. The next three days were at Disneyland. It was perfect. It was early enough in the year that the crowds were very minimal and the weather was great- mid 60's. It was nice to walk around holding hands and only have to think about each other. There were times when we missed the kids, but we knew they were in good hands.
Just a few pictures from the wedding day- man do we look young!


At Disneyland.


At the beach.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love the then and now pictures!! Awesome!! You guys are sooo cute!! Glad you guys had a good time!
Looks like you had lots of fun! I bet it was good to get away. Happy Anniversary! P.S. I have Kenzie's book. I need to get it to her...
Matt and I went there for our 1st anniversary. Way fun with just the adults! You guys are still as cute as ever!
I still don't know why I couldn't tag along?? kidding. :) If you asked me; you guys look the same now as you did when you got married!...well, maybe a wrinkle here and there, but the same. :) We love you guys. -Melissa
Post a Comment