Monday, January 12, 2009

A month of photos

Okay, So I haven't been the best at posting lately. I did finally get my pictures downloaded off my camera, so now you can see a few of the activities we did during the past month.

Here are the kids- well the girls- in the Sunday outfits they got for Christmas. I go to ward choir practice before church each Sunday, so I get the girls ready before I leave. It is Pug's job to get Cameron ready. On this day I gave him one more job to do- take a picture of Cameron in his Sunday clothes before they left for church. As you can see that did not happen. If I can remember I will take one of him next Sunday.




Here are a few pictures from one of the get togethers with our friends the Nacarroato's.






Here are a few pictures of the kids playing in the snow. For a while there we didn't think there would be any snow to play in, but mother nature pulled through and has been dumping snow for a while now. Abby quickly found out that she moves much better in the snow if she just lays down and rolls to get where she want to go.


2 comments:

Tony said...

I love the snow pictures--looks like fun. :) We need to take the kids sledding together!-Melissa

Heather said...

Your kids are super cute! Mari loves looking at your blog to see them.