Have you ever had those moments when you really want a cute snapshot of the kids? Well, this afternoon I was thinking just that. But try as I might it was just not happening. These are the few shots I took. The last one ended up being the best.
I think they all look cute. I'm sorry about not getting back to you sooner, my computer is dead and so I have to share Jacob's laptop with him...but it never seems to be around. Our address is 1788 Mill Lane SLC, UT 84106 I hope you guys have lots of great holiday plans! We need to get together soon! Sending Love...
Look at all those squeezable cheeks! I found your blog on Heather's. I'm excited to check in on you guys;) We love the Stoddarts. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Kenzie has some fancy lipstick on!! Morgan is so jealous!
So cute!
they are so cute and they look so alike.
I think they all look cute. I'm sorry about not getting back to you sooner, my computer is dead and so I have to share Jacob's laptop with him...but it never seems to be around.
Our address is
1788 Mill Lane
SLC, UT 84106
I hope you guys have lots of great holiday plans! We need to get together soon!
Sending Love...
Look at all those squeezable cheeks!
I found your blog on Heather's. I'm excited to check in on you guys;) We love the Stoddarts. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment