Christmas is my most favorite holiday ever! I am sure it probably has a lot to do with the fact that it was my Mom's favorite holiday as well.
We started our Christmas out with our annual tradition of going out to eat on Christmas Eve. The last several years we have gone to Texas Roadhouse, we try to have our good friend Brad be our server (if he is working) and we make sure to give him a super tip!
Christmas morning was chaotic as usual, but it was great fun! All the kids were so happy and polite. It feels like one of the best Christmases we've had!
Here is Cameron with all his Christmas presents
Kenzie with her haul
And Abby with all her stuff
I also made our traditional cinnamon rolls the day before so we could enjoy them Christmas morning after opening presents.
And one of the best presents was ALL THE SNOW!! I love having a White Christmas!
And of course we had to have our yearly picture with Mom at the cemetery.






No comments:
Post a Comment