Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday McKenzie

Back on February 12th my first Baby turned 12. I know, I know. How can that be? There is no way I am old enough to have a 12 year old! But that is the way of things. Thye grow up before you are ready for them to do so. She has been such a joy in our family. She really is the easiest do deal with. She has the sweetest disposition and really will do anything for anyone. I just love her so much!

Here she is on her birthday sporting some new birthday clothes.


Then she chose to go the Red Robin for her birthday. And lucky for us we were able to have BOTH Grandparents join us!

Cameron and Pa Bob.

Abby and Grandma Cindy

Grandma and Grandpa Stoddart. Yes Jeff and I were both there, but I was taking the pictures and his picture... well lets just say I thought it best not to post that one!

The following Saturday she had her party. She decided on a boy/girl party. Which I was all for. I wanted her to know that you can be friends with boys without "liking" the boy. Anyways, it turned out GREAT!!!
After watching Back to the Future we did a Just Dance dance off. We had two tvs and 2 wiis going. Here are the boys doing the just boys dance.

And here are the girls doing the just girls dance.

We did have them do dances together too. And I was surprised at how good some of those boys were. All in all it was a great way to celebrate a great girl!

No comments: