Monday, February 11, 2013
Where did the month go?
Wow! I can't believe that I haven't done anything on this blog for a whole month! It has been busy, that is for sure. But January was WAY too cold! It was a record cold month. So we have been staying inside as much as possible. A few things of interest for the past month:
1. Abby, after taking gymnastics for only 2 1/2 months has been moved up to the level two! She is a real natural. And when she actually works on it instead of goofing around she catches on in no time.
2. McKenzie is getting ready for cheerleader tryouts. She has been taking back handspring classes and has finally mastered her back handspring. Next we have to master the roundoff back handspring and the double back handspring.
3. Cameron is on two teams again this futsal season. Both teams are doing great.
4. I am still working at the school and am really enjoying my time there. Which seems to be a lot. After I am done working I spend 3 of the 5 days volunteering in my kids classes.
5. Pug is busy working. Whether it is at work, with Cameron's soccer team, or with the stake young men's he is always busy!
I am hoping that this month goes just a little smoother than last month- heaven knows it couldn't get much rougher! I just have to keep plugging along and take the bad along with all the good. (thank goodness the good out weigh the bad)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment