Tuesday, November 20, 2012

McKenzie AKA "Cheerleader"

McKenzie has been extremely busy these past few months with cheerleading. She has gone to 2-3 practices a week, plus cheering at football games on Saturdays (through the middle of October) and then competing in 3 different competitions. Those cute girls have worked their hearts out and did a wonderful job. The took 2nd place in the first 2 competitions and would have blown them away with a first place win on the third competition if it weren't for an unreceived email with one rule change. But as it was they took third. Still a really good performance. I am so proud of McKenzie and all the hard work and long hours she put in this year. Here is Kenzie and her BFF Anneka
Stunting at a competition.
Cheering at a football game.

1 comment:

DIAZ BLOG said...

So cute....wish I had a girl that wanted to cheer... I miss it!