Monday, May 21, 2012
Abby "Soccer Star"
Abby started playing soccer this year. The night before her first game she was up all night crying that she was scared to play in her game. I figured out that it was probably Cameron trying to teach her the finer art of slide tackling, and how to beat out the opponent that did her in. After I explained to her that she didn't need to worry about any of that she finally settled down enough to fall asleep.
The next day at her game she was very quiet and volunteered to sit out first. When she finally was put in it took her all of about 30 seconds to realize just how much fun soccer is.
Here are a few pictures of her on her first soccer game.
I think she ended up liking it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment