Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. And costumes were super easy too! Abby wore a poodle skirt that I had made for McKenzie. Cameron wore his soccer uniform and went as Nick Rimando (all I had to do was cover the name on the back with Rimando, and cover the Rage logos with Real sticker logos! super easy!) And Kenzie was a bumble bee. I made a tutu out of black and yellow tulle, put yellow duct tape on a black shirt, and added wings and antennas! I think this was one of the easiest years for costumes ever. LOVED IT!!

Here is Abby waiting for the school parade to start.

Kenzie in the parade.

Cameron in the parade.

Abby, just before trick or treating. Showing off her poodle.

Kenzie the bumble bee.

Nick Rimando- aka Cameron

And this is what happens when you try to get 3 children who are already hyped up on sugar, waiting to go out and get more sugar, to pose for a nice picture together...



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: