Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow! I can't believe it is already the end of September! Time sure does fly! We have been so busy! It seems that there is something going on everyday (usually there is!) Here is what our schedule has been for the past month:
Monday: Early out day,homework, laundry, FHE (pretty easy day)
Tuesday: homework, piano, soccer 5:30-7:00
Wednesday: homework, scouts 4:00-5:00, activity days 4:00-5:00, soccer 5:00-6:30, tumbling 6:00-7:00
Thursday: homework, dance 4:00-5:00
Friday: collapse in a big heap
Saturday: Soccer games, Real Games, birthday parties, baby showers, lesson prep, squeeze in house cleaning
Sunday: Church

Plus all the other stuff I forgot and the usual everyday things. Now there are at least one other day of soccer thrown in there in between Tuesday and Friday for another game as well.
Needless to say we have been busy. Crazy BUSY! But you know what... I love it. I love that my kids are so active and involved in different things.

Here are just a few pictures of Cameron's activities from the past month.
Soccer! That kids is a natural when it comes to soccer.


Rain gutter regatta! Of course it had to be a Real boat!

No comments: