Kenzie zooming on her scooter- I think that she thought it was a race, not a parade

Cameron on his bike (again, going as fast a possible)

And even Abby got involved. She can't peddle and steer at the same time, so I opted for the scooter. She isn't any speedy gonzales, but she did finally finish the parade. GO ABBY!

And on one particularly HOT Saturday we pulled out the slip n' slide. We all got a turn slipping' down the slide. Yes there were even pictures of Pug and me sliding, but I thought I would spare you those awful picture. Instead here is Pug enjoying the sun (Abby took this one, not too bad).

Abby prefers to walk down the slide.

Cameron making it to the end.

Kenzie having a splash!
2 comments:
Hey I love your blog. Email me your email adress so I can add you on mine! Jamipc21@yahoo.com
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment