Easter this year was another wonderful holiday. I love the fact that Easter doesn't seem too over merchandised, so I feel like we can better focus on the true meaning of Easter. Our Bunny doesn't go overboard on baskets here either. For the last two years they have gotten seeds in their baskets and have loved it. (Hopefully this years growing season is better than last years!)
Here are the kids with their baskets...



And the kids in their Easter clothes- Thanks Grandma!
6 comments:
I loved the notebook that Cameron got and what he did with it at church. That was so sweet and it brought tears to my eyes. What great kids!
Seeds...What an awesome idea! Brayton would LOVE that! Thanks for the idea! Cute kids!!
They look so cute in thier cloths Cameron was so sweet on Sunday. You have freat kids.
Children's Place for the clothes? Love it! We did something similar...
What cutie-pie kids! We love 'em. :) -Melissa
They look so cute. I love the skirts. Cameron is looking so grown up.
Post a Comment