Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks

For family night on Monday we did a lesson on being thankful fo the things that have. I had them go off by themself and think of things that they were thankful for. Then we all ogt back together to read our list. Obviously Abby just scribbled, but it was still cute. Cameron is just learning how to write and spell words, but he was thankful for his family and wrote each name down. Then he asked me how to spell "oy" needless to say I was a bit confused. "Oy?" I said. "Yes, like toy box." He know that it started with T but was confused with the oy. McKenzie wrote her family and drew pictures of each person. It was amazing, I think that it was the quietest FHE we have ever had. Below are the pages the kids did- again I don't know how to rotate the pictues so just turn your head.

Cameron

Abby

McKenzie

3 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

those are WAY cute! hey, thanks again for taking care of kaden and always volunteering to help with nursery!

The Garber Family said...

PRICELESS! It's cute that Kenzie writes in her own lines. She must like order and organization...

Katie Stoddart said...

How did you guess? She has always been very organized. Right now she is struggling sharing her room with a 2 year old. Abby doesn't much care for order right now.