

So, our minivan had to be registered last month. We were going back and forth about whether or not we should sell the van or keep it for another couple of months and get one at the beginning of next year. We finally decided that we should just keep it and drive it until it died. So, I went to get the safety and emissions done on it and of course it failed. And if failed all over the place! Plus the transmission was starting to go. So, we started to look at getting a new minivan- because we figured that would be the only thing that we could afford. We went to a dealership to test drive a van. It was nice, but not quite what we wanted so we thought we would keep looking. The salesman wanted us to look at this Dodge Durango that was priced at almost $19k- more than I wanted to spend. So I was looking online and they had the same Durango priced $5k less. So Pug called to see what was going on. Come to find out- and I actually noticed it on quite a few dealerships- they price cars lower on the Internet than they do on the lot. So, if you are in the market for a car make sure that you look online as well as at the dealerships- you might get a great deal!!
3 comments:
Very nice...Spencer is jealous
I'm jealous because it looks so much cleaner than mine inside!!! You'll love it! I love mine.
Thanks for showing us your car the other day! We love it!
Post a Comment