Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I went to the animal fair..."












On Saturday We took the kids up to the state fair. We try to go every year, but for some reason the last 2 years we have had a hard time going, so this year we were going to go for sure. Of course we had to choose the last Saturday, so it was VERY crowded. And those of you who know me know how much I try to avoid crowds. Anyway, we muddled through the crowds so that the kids could get up close looks at the cows, goats, pigs, chickens, sheep and any other animals that they insisted on plugging their noses as we walked by. It was fun to go to the kids exibit where they could pretend to be a farmer. I think that Abby liked that the best. All in all it was a great day at the fair.

2 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

Hey there! This is Deanne (Pug's cousin) and I found your blog through Brett and Kelly's! I am so excited that I can keep up with all my cousins now! :) I did a post a while back about Gma/pa Stoddart: Click Here

Abby said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we went to the fair... maybe next year.