






I can't believe that my baby is two years old already! I thought that there was a rule somewhere that said the babies weren't supposed to grow up. But here she is already 2. Abby is such a special little girl and is such an important part of our family. Whenever there is someone who is sad or crying or just having a bad day, we can always count on Abby to go and give them a big hug. She is the comedian of our family, you can usually find her doing something silly. Her favorite things are her babydolls- which are usually either in the strollers or in bed sleeping- her favorite color is purple, her favorite characters are "Dor Dor" (Dora) and "Melmo" (Elmo). She is working on the potty training and is doing quite well- I think that she would have it all done by now if I could devote a complete week to nothing but potty training, but with 2 other kids that hasn't happened yet. I just can't even imagine my life with out the sweetest little girl in the world as part of my family.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Abby. Wow, 2 already!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest little girl. In case you haven't heard, every time we're outside Olivia shouts Abby really loud over and over again. I have to tell her Abby's not outside right now. She gets really sad :)
What a cute girl that Abby is!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment