Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Time

I am just starting this whole blogging thing. I wasn't really into it, but after seeing so many different blogs out there I thought I would give it a try! So this post is more of a trial run, to see if I like it. I am sure that it will be a few days until I can get the pictures I want up.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Watch out, it can be very addicting. :)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hey katie! how fun that you started a blog...just like cindi said..it can get very addicting :) hehe

Rheanna said...

I love blogging and glad you joined us! I often tell myself that it's okay because it's just like journaling...except sharing it with the whole world :o)

Heidi said...

Hey!! I'm glad I found you on here. I saw your link through Kara's. I hope you Abbey is doing better....poor thing!